What Are My Responsibilities As The Vehicle Owner?
- The vehicle has been in the repair shop for the same problem four or more times and the problem still exists; or
- The vehicle has been out of service because of a warranty repair for 30 or more working days since delivery, excluding delays that are beyond the manufacturer`s control.
If the problem cannot be fixed in a reasonable number of repair attempts the manufacturer can offer you a cash refund or a vehicle of comparable value.
Under the law, dealerships can deduct a reasonable allowance for the consumer`s use of the vehicle from the refund. The law also stipulates that a replacement vehicle must be acceptable to the consumer.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Missouri New Vehicle Warranty Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Under What Conditions Would I Qualify For A Refund?
- How Can I Best Avoid Problems?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?