How Can I Best Avoid Problems?
- Before buying a car, check the warranty carefully. Some manufacturers offer only limited warranties.
- Find out how long your car warranty lasts, what is covered and who will honor it.
- Get detailed repair orders for all warranty work and keep them.
- Use the same description each time you take your car in for the same problem.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Missouri New Vehicle Warranty Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are My Responsibilities As The Vehicle Owner?
- Under What Conditions Would I Qualify For A Refund?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?