What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
Vehicles used primarily for personal, family or household purposes. Excludes offroad vehicles, mopeds, motorcycles. Includes motor home chassis.
3 repair attempts or 15 business days out of service.
|Warranty period or 1 year.|
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law And How Does It Work?
- What Is Not Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Repair Attempts?
- I'm Still Not Satisfied. What Do I Do Next?
- What If I Decide To Sue? How Long Do I Have To Start My Lawsuit?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?