What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Repair Attempts?
- the same defect is not repaired after 3 or more attempts; or
- the vehicle has been out of service a total of 15 working days since the consumer received the car.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law And How Does It Work?
- What Is Not Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- I'm Still Not Satisfied. What Do I Do Next?
- What If I Decide To Sue? How Long Do I Have To Start My Lawsuit?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?