When Would A Refund Or Replacement Not Be Given?
- The problem does not substantially impair the use or market value of the vehicle; or,
- The problem is the result of abuse, neglect or unauthorized modifications or alterations of the vehicle.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Minnesota Motor Vehicle Warranty Statue?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Duty To Repair?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Duty To Refund Or Replace?
- What Are The Refund And Replacement Eligibility Requirements?
- What Can I Expect If I Am Awarded A Refund?
- How Does Arbitration Work?
- How Should I Prepare My Lemon Law Claim?
- What If I Decide To Sue?