What Is The Manufacturer's Duty To Repair?
- The motor vehicle has a defect or problem which is covered by the warranty; and,
- The problem has been reported by the vehicle`s owner within the warranty period, or within two years after after delivery of the vehicle, whichever comes first.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Minnesota Motor Vehicle Warranty Statue?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Duty To Refund Or Replace?
- When Would A Refund Or Replacement Not Be Given?
- What Are The Refund And Replacement Eligibility Requirements?
- What Can I Expect If I Am Awarded A Refund?
- How Does Arbitration Work?
- How Should I Prepare My Lemon Law Claim?
- What If I Decide To Sue?