What Is The Manufacturer's Duty To Repair?
- The motor vehicle has a defect or problem which is covered by the warranty; and,
- The problem has been reported by the vehicle`s owner within the warranty period, or within two years after after delivery of the vehicle, whichever comes first.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Minnesota Motor Vehicle Warranty Statue?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Duty To Refund Or Replace?
- When Would A Refund Or Replacement Not Be Given?
- What Are The Refund And Replacement Eligibility Requirements?
- What Can I Expect If I Am Awarded A Refund?
- How Does Arbitration Work?
- How Should I Prepare My Lemon Law Claim?
- What If I Decide To Sue?