If I Win In Court, Can Attorney Fees Also Be Recovered?
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Many Chances Does The Manufacturer Or New Motor Vehicle Dealer Have To Repair The Problem?
- Must The Buyer Or Lessee Attempt To Repair The Same Defect Or Condition Within A Certain Period Of Time?
- Does The Buyer Or Lessee Have The Option Of Requesting A Refund Or Replacement Vehicle?
- I Think I Have A Defective Motor Vehicle. What Do I Do Now?
- After My Last Chance Letter, How Long Does The Manufacturer Have To Repair My Vehicle?
- Must The Buyer Or Lessee Resort To The Manufacturer's Arbitration Procedure Before Filing A Claim In The Court System To Pursue
- If I Go Through Mediation, Is The Decision Binding On Me?
- If I Decide To Sue The Manufacturer, When Must The Lawsuit Be Started?
- If I Want A Refund, What Is Included In The Purchase Or Lease Price?
- Can The Manufacturer Deduct An Amount For The Use Of The Vehicle Prior To Its Return?
- If The Buyer Or Lessee Does Not Meet The Lemon Law Requirements, Do They Have Any Other Remedies Under State And Federal Law?
- Can The Manufacturer Or Dealer Cause Buyers To Waive Their Rights Under The Lemon Law By Use Of A Contract Clause:
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?