What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|All vehicles, except offroad vehicles, motor homes, motorcycles, and vehicles used for commercial purposes.||3 repair attempts or 15 business days out of service.|
|1 year or 15,000 miles.|
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Is Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Is Considered A Substantial Impairment?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Repair Attempts?
- The Problem Still Exists, What Should I Do Next?
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Replacement Vehicle?
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Refund?
- What Are My Options If The Manufacturer Does Not Replace The Vehicle Or Offer A Refund?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information?