What Is Considered A Substantial Impairment?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Repair Attempts?
- The Problem Still Exists, What Should I Do Next?
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Replacement Vehicle?
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Refund?
- What Are My Options If The Manufacturer Does Not Replace The Vehicle Or Offer A Refund?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information?