What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Replacement Vehicle?
If the manufacturer issues a replacement vehicle, it must reimburse you for the following costs:
- transfer of registration fees;
- sales tax resulting from the replacement; and
- unreimbursed towing or rental charges resulting from the defect.
If you financed your car through the manufacturer and you accept a replacement vehicle, you do not have to enter into any refinancing agreement which would create any financial obligations beyond those set forth in the original agreement.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Refund?
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Is Considered A Substantial Impairment?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Repair Attempts?
- The Problem Still Exists, What Should I Do Next?
- What Are My Options If The Manufacturer Does Not Replace The Vehicle Or Offer A Refund?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information?