What Is The Lemon Law?
If your new or leased vehicle has a substantial defect that still exists or recurs after a reasonable number of repair attempts, then you may have the right to a refund or replacement vehicle. Keep in mind that not all car problems are serious enough to qualify under the Lemon Law.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Is Considered A Substantial Impairment?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Repair Attempts?
- The Problem Still Exists, What Should I Do Next?
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Replacement Vehicle?
- What Can I Expect If I Choose To Have The Manufacturer Give Me A Refund?
- What Are My Options If The Manufacturer Does Not Replace The Vehicle Or Offer A Refund?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information?