What Are My Responsibilities As A Consumer?
Notify the manufacturer or authorized dealer of the problem during the warranty period or during the year following delivery of the vehicle, whichever is the earlier date.
If the manufacturer has an informal dispute settlement program, and most do, the consumer must first attempt to resolve the complaint through this program.
If the consumer is still dissatisfied after taking these steps, he or she should contact an attorney or file a complaint with the Attorney General`s Office.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Purpose Of The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Do I Protect Myself Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Responsibility To Repair, Refund Or Replace?
- I Think I Qualify For A Vehicle Refund Or Replacement. What Do I Do Next?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?