Is My Vehicle Covered Under The Lemon Law?
Did you buy or lease:
- A car or light truck?
- Within the last 18 months?
- From an Indiana dealer?
- For purposes other than resale or sublease?
- A vehicle with less than 18,000 miles on it?
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any selfpropelled vehicle that has a declared gross vehicle weight of less than 10,000 pounds and is intended primarily for use and operation on public highways. Does not include conversion vans, motor homes, farm machinery, motorcycles, mopeds, snowmobiles, or vehicles designed primarily for offroad use.||4 repair attempts or 30 business days out of service.|
|18 months or 18,000 miles.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Purpose Of The Lemon Law?
- What Should I Do If I Am Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Happens To The Lemons After The Manufacturer Takes Them Back?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?