What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
Demonstrator vehicles are also covered as long as the manufacturer`s warranty is provided.
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any selfpropelled vehicle, primarily designed for the transportation of persons or property over the public highways, that was leased, purchased or registered. Applies only to the chassis portion of motor homes. Does not include motorcycles or trucks with 10,000 pounds or more GVW.||1 repair attempt in the braking or steering system or 3 repair attempts or 30 calendar days out of service for other problems.|
|1 year or 12,000 miles.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Types Of Defects Are Covered?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Car Is A Lemon?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Does The Manufacturer Have To Tell Potential Purchasers Of The Car That It Was Deemed A Lemon?
- Does The State Of Georgia Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?