What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The law does not cover buses sold for public transportation, motorcycles, motor homes, and motorized recreational vehicles.
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any vehicle sold or registered that is designed for transporting persons. Excludes buses, motorcycles, motor homes and recreational vehicles.||4 repair attempts or 30 days out of service.|
|2 years or 18,000 miles.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Types Of Defects Are Covered?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Car Is A Lemon?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?