What Am I Entitled To Under The California Lemon Law?
In any Lemon Law action, the manufacturer is entitled to an offset for mileage based on the odometer reading at the first time you had your vehicle repaired for a recurring problem. There is a specific formula for calculating this offset, which you can discuss with your attorney.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Am I Required To Go Through Arbitration Before Pursuing A Lemon Law Claim?
- Am I Required To Notify The Vehicle Manufacturer And Give Them A Opportunity To Repair A Problem Before Pursuing A Lemon Law Cla
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Vehicles That Are Older Than One Or Two Years?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Vehicle That Have In Excess Of 12,000 Miles, Or 12 Months?
- Is There A Specific Number Of Repair Attempts That Must Be Completed In Order To Have A Valid Lemon Law Claim?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply Only To Passenger Cars?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Vehicles That Are Purchased Used?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Minor Defects, Or Only Significant Defects?
- California Certified Arbitration Programs
- How Do I Prepare For Arbitration?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information?