Am I Required To Notify The Vehicle Manufacturer And Give Them A Opportunity To Repair A Problem Before Pursuing A Lemon Law Cla
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Am I Required To Go Through Arbitration Before Pursuing A Lemon Law Claim?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Vehicles That Are Older Than One Or Two Years?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Vehicle That Have In Excess Of 12,000 Miles, Or 12 Months?
- Is There A Specific Number Of Repair Attempts That Must Be Completed In Order To Have A Valid Lemon Law Claim?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply Only To Passenger Cars?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Vehicles That Are Purchased Used?
- Does The Lemon Law Apply To Minor Defects, Or Only Significant Defects?
- What Am I Entitled To Under The California Lemon Law?
- California Certified Arbitration Programs
- How Do I Prepare For Arbitration?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information?