Can The Manufacturer Resell Or Re-Lease A Lemon Vehicle?
On occasion, vehicles are repurchased by the manufacturer before there is any action under the Lemon Law. The written notice is not necessarily given to consumers who purchase these types of buy back vehicles. So, if you are purchasing a used vehicle, ask if it was repurchased by the manufacturer because it was involved in a Lemon Law dispute.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- Who Is Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Under What Conditions Does The State Consider My Vehicle A Lemon?
- Getting Your Vehicle Repaired
- Who Pays For The Repairs?
- How Long Should The Repair Attempt Process Take?
- How Do I Get A Refund Or Replacement From The Manufacturer?
- How Can I Assert My Rights?
- What Is The Law On Odometer Rollbacks?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information?