Can The Manufacturer Resell Or Re-Lease A Lemon Vehicle?
On occasion, vehicles are repurchased by the manufacturer before there is any action under the Lemon Law. The written notice is not necessarily given to consumers who purchase these types of buy back vehicles. So, if you are purchasing a used vehicle, ask if it was repurchased by the manufacturer because it was involved in a Lemon Law dispute.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- Who Is Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Under What Conditions Does The State Consider My Vehicle A Lemon?
- Getting Your Vehicle Repaired
- Who Pays For The Repairs?
- How Long Should The Repair Attempt Process Take?
- How Do I Get A Refund Or Replacement From The Manufacturer?
- How Can I Assert My Rights?
- What Is The Law On Odometer Rollbacks?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information?