Who Is Covered Under The Lemon Law?
If the vehicle is transferred to someone else during this period, that owner or person leasing the vehicle is also covered under the Lemon Law.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Under What Conditions Does The State Consider My Vehicle A Lemon?
- Getting Your Vehicle Repaired
- Who Pays For The Repairs?
- How Long Should The Repair Attempt Process Take?
- How Do I Get A Refund Or Replacement From The Manufacturer?
- How Can I Assert My Rights?
- Can The Manufacturer Resell Or Re-Lease A Lemon Vehicle?
- What Is The Law On Odometer Rollbacks?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information?