Who Is Covered Under The Lemon Law?
If the vehicle is transferred to someone else during this period, that owner or person leasing the vehicle is also covered under the Lemon Law.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Under What Conditions Does The State Consider My Vehicle A Lemon?
- Getting Your Vehicle Repaired
- Who Pays For The Repairs?
- How Long Should The Repair Attempt Process Take?
- How Do I Get A Refund Or Replacement From The Manufacturer?
- How Can I Assert My Rights?
- Can The Manufacturer Resell Or Re-Lease A Lemon Vehicle?
- What Is The Law On Odometer Rollbacks?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information?