What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
You may also have other rights under other state and federal laws, such as the following: the federal MagnusonMoss Warranty Act, the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), your service contract or extended warranty, secret warranties, implied warranties, express warranties, unfair and deceptive acts and practices (UDAP), or strict liability and negligence. Consult an attorney, the South Dakota Office of the Attorney General, or the Center for Auto Safety to determine which remedy would be best for your situation.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Car Is A Lemon?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Does The Manufacturer Have To Tell Potential Purchasers Of The Car That It Was Deemed A Lemon?
- Does The State Of Alabama Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?