Does The Manufacturer Have To Tell Potential Purchasers Of The Car That It Was Deemed A Lemon?
The manufacturer must also return the title to the state, which will label it as having been returned to the manufacturer for nonconformance to the warranty.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Car Is A Lemon?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Does The State Of Alabama Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?