How Do I Start The Mediation Process?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles
- What Is Complaint Mediation?
- How Does Consumer Mediation Service Work?
- How Long Does It Take?
- New Information, Settlement, Etc.
- What Complaints Are Not Mediated?
- What If Maine Law Is Violated?
- Does Mediation Work?
- What If Mediation Doesnt Work?
- Do I Have To Have Mediation?
- How Is A Mediator Chosen?
- What Do I Bring To The Mediation Conference?
- What Happens If We Reach An Agreement?
- What Is The First Step In Arbitration?