How Can I Solve Legal Disputes Without Going To Court?

In Iowa there are a number of mediation programs that can mediate your dispute or help you find a mediator. Mediation services are available for a variety of problems such as small claims matters, child custody or visitation disputes, and others.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles

Search LawInfo's Alternative Dispute Resolution Resources