What Notification Is Required When A Child Is Placed For Adoption?
- name and birthdate of the child, or in the case of an unborn child, the expected date of birth;
- the names and addresses of the parents of the child;
- the name and address of the prospective adoptive parent(s);
- the address where the child resides, if applicable; and
- the name, occupation and address of any person who arranged or assisted in the proposed adoption.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Adoption Articles
- Is Consent Of The Natural Parents Required?
- Can A Consent Be Withdrawn?
- When Would Consent Of The Child Be Required?
- When May An Application For Adoption Be Made?
- What Documentation Must Be Presented With An Application For Adoption?
- What Is The Effect Of An Adoption Order?
- Would A Person Be Able To Find His Natural Birth Parents Or Brothers Or Sisters?
- Can One Adopt An Adult Or Married Minor?